Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spirit Week

Well, we have A living with us and it is a blast in a glass (that's for you, Deena). This morning I spray colored his hair red for "crazy hair day", and yesterday he was Harry Potter for "super hero day". Hilarious. And so fun!

The thing about having another person in the house is that I am learning how to take efficiency (read, "mania") to new levels. For example, last night I did the dishes and brushed my teeth at the same time. I am proud of this accomplishment. In general I am trying to reduce my multi-tasking habits to preserve sanity, but there are times that call for a whatever-it-takes, cut-throat mentality just to get to bed sooner.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hearting the crap out of this for your Jersey Shore reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, brushing your teeth while washing the dishes. Now THAT's talent. Miss you guys! Glad you're having fun in this new season of life!

    ReplyDelete